Endora is alive and pissed off!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
glendathegoodbitch - hehe I'M BAAAAAAACK
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I am sick to death of not being able to communicate with my association's lawn maintenance staff, since none of them speak English. Neither did the guys who installed my capret, or repaired the roofs, or replaced the siding, or installed the fence. And I refuse to get a cleaning service because I cannot find one that sends English-speaking people to actually do the work. How in the heck am I supposed to leave out a note for them?!?!?
When immigrants came over here in the late 1800's and early 1900's, they all learned English so they could get work to support their families, and their kids learned English to be able to take advantage of the school systems. What happened? When did we start cow-towing to the vast numbers of Spanish-speaking people? I'll bet if all the illegal ones were to leave, the numbers would not be so large, but I'll save that discussion for another time.
I have no problem with ANYone coming into this country of ours as long as they do it legally and they make an effort to become a functional member of society. This whole "let's capitalize on the Spanish-speaking populace" business approach is just wrong. Am I alone in this?
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
This is the baby product I found! Baby Cologne for god's sake. When did we start stinking up our babies with garbage like this? Click here for another company's version and see where it's being made.
Babies don't stink. Clean diaper, a bath and they smell wonderful. So why do we have to dunk them in crap like this? Do diapers have scent in them too? I ask as I haven't purchased them since the 70's. I do buy the unscented baby wipes for myself as they are excellent make-up removers and rubber stamp cleaners. I still think a newly bathed baby in Ivory soap is the best it can be-totally natural and squeaky clean-just as my Grammy did.
Any thoughts? Any more stupid products to add here? If so, add a link or send me a photo to add. firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, June 16, 2008
I mean, c'mon, people! Open your eyes and look before you assume you can just walk up and be first in line. How hard would it be to say, "Excuse me, have you ordered yet?" and checked out the lay of the land before just butting in?
Okay, this was before I'd had any coffee, and both people did apologize, but it still steamed me that we had to point it out to them.
Am I the only one who gets to experience this phenomena?
Thursday, June 12, 2008
People are PISSED that the technique posted by Claudia was somewhat "stolen" word for word from the Technique Junkie Newsletter....
So what are YOUR thoughts?!
As for me, I could care less... this is simply a pathetic way for me to invite others to bitch on our site.
Monday, June 2, 2008
1. Driver of a HUGE vehicle, pulled into a parking space crooked, backed up (into traffic), tried again. All the time ON THE CELL PHONE! Put it DOWN fer crissake!
2. Woman in the drycleaners, talking to her bluetooth. Handed her clothing to the poor clerk who tried to ask her a questions, and she looked annoyed. How rude! Could she maybe SHUT UP for a second and not be rude to the person SERVING HER!?!
3. Woman in line behind me at the grocery store, yap-yap-yapping contantly into her cell phone. When I turned around and looked at her (she was less than 2 feet from me), she just looked annoyed. Let me tell YOU about annoyed!
4. I'd have to say 4 out of 5 people I passed coming into the grocery and when I left the grocery, and IN the grocery, were on their cell phones. What in heaven's name do all these people have to say that cannot wait until they get home?!
5. The place I get my hair cut has a manicurist, of course. One time while I waited for my stylist to finish with her previous customer, this manicurist was working on a customer's nails, and in the 10 minutes I waited, she took 4 cell phone calls. She stopped talking to the customer to take the calls. I decided then and there to never get my nails done at this place if this manicurist was still there. I told them so, too. Not sure if she is still there or not - I stopped caring.
6. And the winner is: I got my hair cut Friday night (same place as #5...I love my stylist, what can I say?), and I kept hearing a one-sided conversation. The stylist across from mine was talking on her Bluetooth WHILE SHE WORKED ON SOMEONE'S HAIR! Talk about rude to the nth degree. THEN - THEN - she had Call Waiting, and she grabbed her cell, put the first person on hold and TOOK THE OTHER CALL!
So what am I missing here? Has it become commonplace to accept this level of rudeness? And who are these people TALKING to?!?!?!?