Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ya Know What Makes Me So Angry I Just Wanna SPIT?

MSN. I swear I HATE it when I click on an article on MSN and they make me go through 10 more layers/depths to get to the article. Making me navigate through a ton more advertising (obviously that is their motive), and other BS that I normally wouldn't want to read. Geesh the article wasn't that IMPORTANT. I was just browsing. Today I clicked on the supposed link and it took me to an entirely different topic altogether. Assholes. I wanted to read about $1000 jeans and I ended up on an article about gas prices. WTF? Google never freaking does that and foxfire doesn't do it either. Once in a while I use MSN because I am there already and fuckers always freakin try and control my websurfing.

glendathegoodbitch - hehe I'M BAAAAAAACK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE that about online newspapers and mags! It's all about advertising dollars. I just stop reading, or using those sites. I know they don't care if lil old me stops using their site, but it makes ME feel better, and that's what's really important, isn't it? :-)

Anonymous said...

In the 15 plus years I have been on the internet, I have NEVER been to the MSN site. I hate the Yahoo site too with their floating ads that don't trigger the pop up blocker.

Firefox (my daughter loves this but the upgrade she was cussing at) being a web browser isn't the same as MSN or Yahoo and I usually just use my links to go to the news or shopping sites I want. I think I have a Google.com page when I set up google mail-but still have nothing there as far as I know. Just give me the sports scores and I am happy.

ed pills online said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.