Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ya' Know What Makes Me so Arngry I Just Wanna Spit?!@?#@?

Mean people suck. Having lived both skinny (most of my life) and FAT (now) I have never experienced what you would possibly call "Fat Discrimination" until now...but I will tell you those skinny little young upstarts bitches that think they have the cat by the f'ing tail and can snicker and point and make mean and rude remarks within earshot of a fat person can kiss my ever lovin fat ass. They don't have enough life experience under their belt to tie their freaking shoes let alone make a judgment about someone because of the way they look, the gender, skin color etc. Its all the same. And it is mean and rude. I am not fat because I am a slovenly lazy slob ass. These same people don't know me from a hole in the wall. How dare they judge me. I have had children, experience deaths, have had 10 operations, 3 life threatening of which I am a survivor and gradually began gaining weight after every slice of the scalpel. I don't eat any more than I ate when I was 120 lbs. I didn't change my lifestyle one bit. I didn't start eating more. I just gained 20 lbs after every operation, child birth and what have you and surgery is stressful so excuse me if i gained weight because of it. ASSHOLES. So the next time you think its ok to snear, stare, snicker, make fun of someone maybe you better check yourself because not everybody is overweight because of any fault of their own. Even if they are overweight because of eating too much that is a disorder too and not easy to overcome so be glad you don't have it. If you are skinny yeah you but leave others alone. We aren't all meant to look the same. ASSHOLES narrow minded idiots.

glendathegoodbitch

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing happen to me only in reverse. lost tons of weight, hair fell out. looked like a boy literally. some called me sir, others told me to eat, some said I was faking. now i only eat one meal a day and put on weight even tho I am very active. doctor yells--my whole system is totally shot. I feel guilty eating anything anymore.

Dorothy said...

Soooo true! I hate all this 20 year olds with tight little bodies looking down to us! I think to myself "Just you wait..........."

Jen said...

When I was thin I don't believe I ever said anything about anyone's size...it didn't matter to me. What makes young girls today so mean? Do they really have nothing better to do or are they so insecure with their own bodies that they have to try to make others feel bad? All I know is it is a sad commentary on American society that people are passing judgement...outloud...on the people around them. It doesn't matter if they are fat, ethnic, or anything else. Keep your damn mouths shut!

Anonymous said...

there are some people who are so mean but have no clue. I was made to be worthless in the world yesterday by some person who basically told me to go away and die. not just me but every person in my position. I don't have a paying job but what I do on a volunteer basis would be mighty pricey had I been paid. But in the eyes of some elitists, I am not deserving of basic needs unless I can pay an arm and a neck. god forbid he is ever in my shoes-but some people always find a way to live high on the hog without ever contributing anything but a loud voice.

Anonymous said...

I see this blog sizzled out as quick as it marched in.

Jan Scholl said...

It has been a little quiet here but ya never know...things could heat up again. People are worried about bigger things right now. I will have to let my blog visitors know there is still a place for them to crab and moan-even about the small stuff. I haven't really done anything with my blogs since summer. Worried about the world situation-glued to news sites.

Anonymous said...

YO! What happened to this blog??

Anonymous said...

your guess is as good as mine.

Debby said...

seriously. start it on fb. it will flourish. i can help. perfect venue.

buy prescription medicine online said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.